Sunday, March 10, 2002

Since Scribble is being one of those aforementioned bitches, I'm going to rant about my day here, since it's gotten to the point where if I don't, I'll snap and break something. Not to mention the fact that I am frustrated. So.

Yesterday I went to Sugarloaf and got Kris her Yule/Ostara present (just a little bit late or a little bit early, depending on how you look at it). There were a lot of photographers there, and a lot of foodmongers, and a lot less nifty crafty things. I mean, there was the usual pottery and clothing and such, but the only seriously noteworthy crafty things were the clay tiles and the clay flowers; the flowers were so well made they looked real; each petal was translucent, for all that they were made of clay. Regardless, it was fun, and I'll look forward to the next Sugarloaf, which either won't be till summer or won't be till autumn. I cannae remember right now.

Then the computer decided to be a bitch, and the internet now hates me; I do not want to have to wait fifteen fucking minutes for a 404 error or a 'sorry, you screwed up even though it's really our fault, and you can't view the page you want to' message from MSN. *kicks internet, computer, and various and sundry other things* So, rather than netsurfing, I played FFX last night, which was perfectly acceptable.

Then, today, I played FFX some more. And I spent the better part of the fucking day trying to kill Seymour Flux and failing miserably. Eight tries, eight attempts, eight times having to go through that stupid fucking FMV sequence, and I got annhillated every time. Even after an hour and a half of levelling up, he still killed me. Once, he had all of five hundred life left, and then he killed me and laughed. *kicks Final Fantasy X, Playstation 2, and various and sundry other things* I still haven't beaten him. I'm going to walk off Mt. Gagazet with all of my characters fucking sphere grids filled, because I'll just spend the next week levelling up until I can kill the fucker and laugh at his bleeding body and supremely evil hair. (Never mind that he'll probably come back, the rat bastard. This is the third time I've had to kill him in the game, anyway.)

And of course, when I finally decide, after attempting to kill him eight times, that it might be a good idea to take a break and check my e-mail, I've got to spend an hour going through idiotic messages from the idiotic mailing list that my dearest and most wonderful friend convinced me to sign up for. It used to be "wow, two new messages. Popular today, aren't we!". Now it's "Aw, damn. 63 new messages in the inbox. This is gonna waste a lot of time, for fuck's sake." *kicks mailing list, Hotmail, and various and sundry other things*

I also went driving today; it was a beatiful day, I mean utterly glamspanking-fabulous. So dad decided that I probably wouldn't want to drive in circles in the parking lot, and I got to cruise around all the back roads off Elizabeth Avenue. It rocked. I think I might like driving- who knows, I may actually decide to get a permit before I'm seventeen at this rate. Of course, it's really only fun when you're the only car on the road and you only have to slow down to avoid hitting injured geese and wild turkeys. Wild turkeys are beatiful, beautiful birds. Injured, bleeding geese are not- it was just sitting right dead smack in the middle of the lane, and I had to get within two feet of it beeping my horn before it finally managed to rouse itself and drag it's bleeding body to the side of the road. It was sad. *kicks reckless drivers who injure geese, other cars and traffic in general, and various and sundry other things*

*shakes head* So, you see, I've been very frustrated; the driving was calming, but then FFX kicked my ass five more times and the internet decided to be a bitch, but not my bitch, and it was all just very annoying. And I have school tomorrow and I promised Kurt that I'd lend him my Dido CD and give him back Good Omens, but I haven't finished rereading it and I don't know where any of my CDs are. And I'm supposed to be off the computer now, which means that my mom is "chirping" at me. My mom is not supposed to "chirp". It sounds frightening, and vaguely annoying. *kicks-* No, wait, I won't do it, I won't- *parents, time limits, and various and sundry other things*

I am weak. *falls over laughing*

No comments: