Saturday, March 16, 2002

Oh, yes, just thought I'd mention (since I know B reads this- I haven't figured out why, though) that the picture that's been giving me trouble (mostly because I'm horribly lazy...) is a picture of Ilyan. (I finally did get the pose right, but now his face is bothering me. I can't win.) I'm drawing Ilyan because every time I try to draw Cleran or Dysis, my mind comes up blank. It's really, really annoying; even when I'm reading the story, the only mental picture I get of either of them is a vaguely masculine figure with a blurry question mark topped by something vaguely hair-ish that is a sort-of-reddish color where their faces ought to be. It's horrribly frustrating, because I would draw pictures of them, only I can't figure out for the life of me what they look like! I sit and stare at the descriptions in the character bios and in the story and I come up blank.

No comments: