Thursday, March 21, 2002

*kicks the world*
Well. I need to cheer myself up, since eating cake is only making me feel worse. (stupid parents)

Hm. I'm feeling a little self conscious now, since I've given the link to this thing to quite a few people- I mean, there are quite a lot of things about me that I honestly don't care if my friends know about, since it's a good idea to not take me seriously ever, and if they confront me on anything I'll just shrug and say whatever. But still...we all suffer from stage fright once in a while, eh? I do hope I perform admirably well for ye all *bows*...

(I suppose it's just that certain cynics with points of view that rather wildly contradict my own have been given the link here, and I feel self conscious enough in school as it is; this is only going to make it worse.)

I am an idiot

No comments: