Thursday, March 28, 2002

My mom is hovering over me (well, not hovering over me, precisely, she's hovering over the stove and commenting on how much warmer it is over there) until I turn off the computer. Hah. That's funny. She'll be standing there fore a while yet.

"If I catch on fire, put me out."
What, no please? No politeness? Hmph. Her fault for standing in front of the stove for the love of Pete. (Not that I do, mind you. I don't even know anybody named Pete. I did once- third grade. He was this really tall (for a third grader) blonde kid with a very vague expression...I think his last name began with an "f". Can't really remember. Oh, wait- I've got an uncle named Pete. But I'd never swear by him, just like you'd never swear on the One Ring- it wouldn't be healthy, you know.)

No comments: