Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Okay, so Freeservers is sending me the emails telling me to upgrade my site package (but I'm cheap and lazy so I'll stick with the freeservers, y'know) that say "10 Reasons to Upgrade!" Plus the Bonus Reason at the end of the list:


Take a DREAM "Vacation" - Close your eyes and imagine yourself on the beautiful beaches of the South Pacific, on the uncrowded ski slopes of the Colorado Rockies... wherever you want. Whenever you think of that dream vacation, remember who brought it to you, Freeservers.com.
(NOTE: Actual vacation not included. This is merely a suggestion that you take a vacation in your mind. We provide top-notch Web hosting and may prompt you to take a vacation in your mind from time to time. Do not expect a free actual vacation from Freeservers, but feel free to take a vacation in your mind, courtesy of Freeservers.com!)


Oh, damn, I think I'm gonna crack up now. Never mind that they cut my space from 20mb to 12, I'll forgive them for the moment because they amuse me so very much. Tee hee, says I, tee hee.

No comments: