Tuesday, March 12, 2002

See, the reason I wanna be my English teacher when I grow up is because he's just forkin' cool. He had a Jesuit education, and he's utterly insane (kids on Halloween, large sacks, screaming children. It's so much worse than it sounds.) and he's utterly oblivious to everything. (The tomatoes. Oi.) His wife is in Mensa. Okay, so maybe I don't want to actually be Mr Job, since he is a teacher...I wanna be Job's wife, where I can live in a fat ass house, be the global director to some multinational company, be in Mensa, and be tall, blonde, and leggy. Job kicks ass.

No, not really. But still- it'd be pretty cool to be Job's wife for a day- aside from the whole, being married to Job thing. Cuz, y'know, it's bad enough dealing with the man for 45 minutes a day. *pats Job on the head* Not that he isn't coo' and all, but...

No comments: