Tuesday, March 12, 2002

Yes, that's some of my really old crap that I promised to scan in. Doesn't it suck horribly? The rabbit picture cracks me up, though- most of those were drawn between three and four years ago...the grim reaper one (probably the picture that subconsciously started it all) I drew three years ago while at the beach (go figure) and then went over with better pencils later on...Still, it's rather nice to look at the stuff that I do now and see how much I've improved. For your viewing pleasure, a bunch of unfinished sketches:

Leaf Call him pineapple head and he'll get mildly pissy.
Cloud Neh. She looks rather laid back, don't she?
Opal I don't draw her often enough...this is not her actual outfit for part ten, mind you- the actual outfit will require at least twice as much cloth. And I tried to draw her holding a cello bow, but I can't draw hands and...well...um, yeah. Can't draw cello bows either, apparently.

No comments: