Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Oh, come on- I think I'd look kinda nifty with spikey green hair. No tank top with tie, though. *cough* Really now, I'm not *that* far gone...However, if my hair should decide to turn green at any point, any persons found coming near me with red hair ties, hair bands, or other hair accessories in a scarlet hue shall be sacked. (My hair is sentient, you see. Thus, it would not be my decision. *grin*)

...the persons responsible for sacking said persons shall then be sacked. And then those persons, too, shall be sacked. Because I said so.

My melodrama is getting better; the doctors said the swelling should go down by the end of the holidays. :) No, really.

doodoododoo...I downloaded "If You Could Only See" by Tonic, and got some strange not-quite acoustic version. *sigh* Dun know why I downloaded that particular song...while I normally consider myself to be a more auditory oriented person, I'm leaning more towards being a visual person, lately. Rather than working on the stupid nano thing, I drew a cover for it. I rather like it, but since my scanner is a piece of junk right now, it'll stay in my math notebook. I do have a difficult time visualizing people and places, and I can't recognizes faces at all (wouldn't recognize my parents if I didn't see 'em ...almost every day- and there was a very long period of time during which I wouldn't recognize myself in a mirror immediately- I had no concept of what my own face looked like) but when I'm writing or listening to music or what-have-you, I visualize things.

I think it would be utterly kick-ass cool to be an animator or a movie director, because then I could let other people see the images in my head...I'd love to be able to do that. Music is a slightly different creature...when I hear music, I see it, too- shapes and colors and vague implications of form and texture, and occasional images. I usually have to concentrate on the music to see it, and even then, it's more of an image association thing- I say cow, you say the first thing that pops into your head- I hear "No Such Thing", I see gray boxes and warm dark gold walls. That's a really bad way to describe the actual images, but again...you can't always do with words what you can with images.

Not too sure why I went off on this particular tangent...I fell a little silly now. Listening to "Bloody Sunday", and the colors are red and gray...with a touch of the back of the conference room on the second floor of the Regency Hyatt in New Brunswick. *coughcough* Not that that particular image has much to do with anything, of course...

No comments: