Tuesday, December 31, 2002

"The gate is about half a day's flight away..."
"Would that be as the crow flies or as the dragon flies?"
*choking*
"The dragon has a brain hemmorage, falls over and dies, and crushes you all."
*d'oi* *three minutes later, after everyone has stopped choking...*
"Or maybe an unladen swallow..."
*sound of repeated beatings*
"...nevermind..."

D&D shennanigans, brought to you by ridiculously high levels and far too many dragons. (And trees. Can't forget the trees. Oh, the trees. Run in terror from the trees.)

Here's a question: How long does it take a friendship of countless years to dissolve completely? Answer: I'll get back to you on that one when they're no longer on speaking terms.

It's painful to watch, though. Very painful. I wonder if they even realize it's happening...

"I, myself, only know of perhaps 350 planes, and I am but a prince..."
"So, got a map?"
"...*he looks thoughtful for a moment* I do not have a map that would be a flat, paper thing..."
"Got a sphere?"
"*The dragon looks at you and starts casting a spell. It seems to be a silence spell.*"
"*Now you've done it. You've gone and gotten us killed, haven't you? Who taught the fighter Draconic?*"

"Yeah? Well it's not my fault the cleric is confused as to what his class is! He thinks he's a fighter, damnit!"

"Wait, what's a spell like ability?"
"I sneeze, only it's a horn of blasting."
"Damn man, what god did you piss off?"

No comments: