Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Fork. It's almost Christmas and I have not even begun my shopping.

I'm too tired to find any solace in napping, now- I just wake up looking bruised and abused and craving more restful oblivion.

The brother comes home for the express purpose of getting drunk with a few friends on Friday. Raise your hand if you're surprised. *sits on hands*

Regions auditions are Saturday. Someone shoot me so I have a valid excuse not to go.

Saturday night will involve gaming. "But I'll be clueless and whiny and largely useless!" "So you'll be a cleric, then?" "Yup." Huzzah.

Sunday, the applications will be finished or I will hurt myself.

If the Christmas Shoes song plays once more in my presence, I will hunt down the person responisible and eviscerate him. This sort of treacle should be illegal.

...I think that's it for the whinefest, for the moment. Why the hell do colleges make it so difficult to find their forkin' address on their websites? Why? Do they not want to receive mail and applications and such? Is it a test to see if we're dedicated enough to hunt it down? Is it a secret? *frustrated, tired* Meh. Sleeping now.

No comments: