Monday, December 02, 2002

Having finally found a good place with bebop fanstuff, my obsession with the series has grown threefold.

*sigh* I want a wacom...

And it seems that the season is getting to me- else I wouldn't have done a welcome song for calling the four directions. There's something about Yule, and winter...love it. Love the winter, love the darkness, love the way the only green things left are the pine trees and the holly bushes and the ivy crawling all along the fence...love the way the stars creep into familiar patterns when I look up (Orion marching across the sky, doing battle with the gods) and the way the air turns to glass.

Of course, it's damn depressing, too...another year over, come to an end, another year wasted, another year full of unfinished projects and broken promises and forgotten phone calls and misplaced emotions- chalk it all up to seasonal moodiness, and pour yourself another drink. This one's on me, boys...here's to December.

No comments: