Thursday, December 19, 2002

i do not have 2 hours to chill cookie dough. bitch. i have, at best, half an hour. i do not want to stay up until two in the morning because of this.

worse comes to worse, i use the fake cookie recipe. don't wanna do that, tho. not sure how it'll work.


....oingoboingo! have found child proof cookie recipe. Bwahaha! No chill!

....doubleplusgood! I have reasserted my mad cookie skilz by busting out a batch of the most bogus sugar cookies ever! awesome, man! No, really, see, all hte other cookies I've made this week were only so-so. These're kickass, and I don't even much like sugar cookies. *sigh* I am almost content.

But I am tired...and now I must figure out who's getting what. *yawn* Wanna go sleepasleep now...

*we apologize for the appalling lack of grammar and spelling and coherency. we are experiencing technical difficulties. please return later, and we will try to have the problem fixed.*

No comments: