Sunday, December 22, 2002

Have just finished reading Hogfather. Susan is growing on me. I didn't much like her in Soul Music, but I much prefer her as the poker weilding "inner babysitter".

And Death? Stop being so godsforsaken cute. 'Tisn't natural, it ain't. Same thing for Hex. FTB, indeed. *snort* Ridcully-ous. (Of all the wizards, I rather like Dean and the Bursar best. And the Librarian, of course, but that goes without saying.) My favorite Discworld character would be a tossup between Vimes and Death, I think...with Death of Rats, Susan, and Luggage coming in as runners up.

I now have two more Discworld books to read- Guards, Guards! and Small Gods. My Pratchett library is growing, slowly...soon, I shall take over the world! *coughcough* Whups, did I say that? I meant, soon, I shall have lots and lots of good things to read. *coughcough* Got a tickle in me throat or somesuch...

No comments: