Monday, August 12, 2002

Okay, so I can't spell, but it's not like the alphabet translates, anyway.

It's Savasana, but it's pronounced shaVASanna. Also called Mrtasana. Sava, corpse; mrta, death. It's a yoga posture, one of complete and utter relaxation; I don't think I've ever quite managed the utter relaxation part, but it certainly is the highlight of class after I've killed myself doing lunges in warrior 2. *_* Nnn. Still, I like the way it sounds, and it makes an excellent name for a character concept I've got. Don't know where she'll show up; possibly she'll make an appearance in Icarus Fire Fly (the title of the story from whence the snippet below came from), though I doubt it. Savasana- or just plain Sava.

And the first pie just came out of the oven. Mmm, pie. (I *told* you I was always baking- maybe not cookies, but something.)

No comments: