Saturday, August 03, 2002

Excuse me, but would somebody please take the cattle prod away from that guy over there? Or at the very least make him stop zapping the sheep? He's seriously freaking out the chickens.

Yeah, you. Quit that, and leave the poor sheep alone. "Jimi Hendrix, rumbling thunder." Sounds lovely, though...*sigh* No rain here, or not much. Just air conditioning turned up too high at night and down too low during the day, and digital cable. I may move down here, if only for the cable.

No, really. I watched Titan AE for the first time this morning. *drool* Heehee...Bob. And maybe the plot had holes in it like the block of Jarlesburg that was eaten for breakfast on Thursday, and maybe the animation was a bit grainy at times, and maybe it was a bit predictable, but dammit! it was amusing. I was amused. It had Nathan Lane doing Evil, and that's always a wonderful thing, and it had Jeneane Garafolo doing bitchy, and that too is also always a wonderful thing. So, maybe I'm an idiot for liking it, but I happen to think that it was very shiny and pretty and amusing. Where the animation and the graphics did match up it was nothing short of spectacular, and who didn't just go awwww!cute! in the opening scene with the kid and whatnot? It was shiny. I feel like such a delightfully ditzy dork right now. Ah, alliteration.

Alright, alright, so maybe I only liked it for the cheap ass shots of Cale, but hey, shiny comes in many forms, no?

Yeesh, I'm stopping, I'm stopping. (I suppose that it's a given that I really liked the character designs, isn't it? *innocent grin with fangs*)
(This had no point. Sorry if you were looking for one.)

No comments: