Friday, August 16, 2002

i just wrote a very long post, without many capital letters, about my day, since scribble is acting up. but then i decided that, no, i do not want to post this here. so i did not.

i bought books today. this makes me happy. if i start spouting random bits of latin, it's because i'm reading How to insult, abuse, and insinuate in classical latin. fun.

fourth grade also stalked me at a bakery today. i am deeply traumatized. (seeing my normal school teachers was bad enough, but sunday school, too?! that's a little bit much.)

uh...luna sea kicks ass, all three songs that i've downloaded. i'm gonna learn all the words someday, you know. then when i go to anime cons i'll be able to karaoke with the rest of the freaks. yessss. (never mind that most of the melody for gravity, aurora, or storm is way below my range. hushup.)

No comments: