Thursday, August 15, 2002

I was gonna sing y'all a little song, but then I decided it was too much effort. The title of it is "I Hate the World".

Still hurting like a mutha (I just love having two journal things- I get to whine twice as much!) only I can't even blame it on the fucking hormones. Still not in the mood for social contact with anyone, not even my cat (haven't seen her around since feeding time, anyway. maybe that's a good thing.) Still attempting to download Pink's "You're Just Like a Pill" just so I can play it really loud. And maybe scream along. I'm in that kind of a mood. No longer waiting for advil to kick in- I love advil. It tastes so much better than tylenol. Sadly, it's not really allowed in the house, for the same reasons butter, eggs, and steak aren't allowed either. *sigh* Head hurts now, not shoulders. Still not planning on attempting a headstand for a very long time.

*sigh* The wind is blowing outside, and the way the shadows move against the blinds in the other room looks like people walking back and forth. I'm only seeing this reflected in the corners of my computer screen, of course; the blinds are mauve, but in the reflection they look extra purple, because of the funky monitor glass. The trees are all dying, you know. They may as well be people walking back and forth in front of the windows, because they still won't get anything to drink from us.

I wish it would rain. More than that, I wish it would snow, but in the middle of August, that isn't bloody likely. So I'll hope for rain, to cool off the sidewalks and give the trees a fighting chance at surviving. Another hurricane might be nice. I enjoyed Floyd, years ago- even with the door frames all leaking and flooding the kitchen and wriggly things swimming through the backyard. hm. Maybe a hurricane without the destruction of Bound Brook and Manville. Fewer burning buildings when there's no water pressure would be nice. Maybe just a good downpour to go running around in. Supposedly we got one while I was in VA- I don't believe it. You can't tell.

Yeah. I just wish it would rain. Then maybe my head wouldn't hurt so much...*sigh*

No comments: