Thursday, August 15, 2002

I'm almost done with Into the Fire, alternatively titled "The Little People Get Laid" and "Aravan- Still the Coolest Guy Ever, Even as a Minor Character". This means that I will have to actually leave the house at some point between now and Saturday to get to a bookstore and get my Dennis L McKiernan fix before leaving for an indefinite amount of time. I suppose I could ask how long we'll be gone, but I get the feeling no one will tell me. *sigh* I think I'll spend the weekend sleeping. Mmm, sleep. Only without the crazy freaky dreams. They can be fun, but when i start dreaming that my old English teacher is an international spy trying to take over the world, it's usually best to wake up.

Though the one where I was a ghost-hunter was pretty cool- 'specially since I got to kill legions of the undead with...post-it notes. Yellow and orange ones. *cough* "Begone, foul specter!" *poik* *...FLOOOSH!!* "Wow, that's one potent post-it."

No comments: