Friday, August 23, 2002

...if it turns out that scribble has deleted my account permanently, there will be one of two things:

many, many tears, as I only had it backed up to the hundreth entry or so and some of those entries were very, very important to me;
-or-
a smiting of the highest order involving DOOM, DESTRUCTION, and MANY SHARP POINTY THINGS!!!!!!

let's hope it's the latter, eh?

....also, if that was a virus I just opened and not an email from James...see above. I seriously need to install some proper virus software. (it probably was a virus. I can't imagine James would have an aol address...but I could be wrong. I doubt it though.)

Well, enough of worrying. If scribble and my computer go kaput, I will deal. Somehow. And now, words of wisdom: DO NOT stick your hand into the oven without PUTTING ON the oven mitt. Your fingers and the BURNING, HOT, METAL walls of the oven do not get along. At all. Ice cubes, however, are your friends and will comfort you in you time of need if you have engaged in the aforementioned stupidity.
Typing left-handed from the kitchen, I'm signing off for today. At least the cookies survived, even if my finger did not.
*d'oi*
(Oh, and since I'm not going to answer email with only one hand (my wrist is starting to spasm), I'm taking shakespeare and calc h(per.4)- there's only one shakespeare class- when's your calc? and why aren't you taking 5 credits of english? should you not graduate because of this, I will shake my head very sadly and try not to bang my head against a wall or laugh too hard.)
*spasm* Enough!

No comments: