Sunday, September 29, 2002

You know, I had a very long and nonsensical post about yesterday (McCarter! Loot! Dead tragic gay playwrites of the sixties! *squeal*!) and today (Band...football...damn O...movies! Sweet Home Alabama! Cuteness and gay and Reese Witherspoon! Drunken southerners and that damn song! *giggle*) and how the culmination of the past several day's events have led me to feel quite lonely, but then the power went out and I lost it all. I was watching YYH at the time, anyway. So it didn't really matter that much.

And I was feeling sorry for myself, which I really need to avoid. I don't know if I'll go to yoga tomorrow; mumsy dearest and daddy darling are going to the shore, but I am not. I think I'll sleep in for once. (was up at 8 this morning. Watched Yugioh. Squealed. Went to band. Wept. Ain't that just the way it is?) I've determined that my general misery and sick-ishness of the past week or so was directly related to my lack of sleep. Sleep is goooood. I still don't understand insomniacs. Getting closer on the anorexic thing, but insomnia is still a concept that escapes me. (Not that I'm ever going to be close to being anorexic, mind you. I'm just starting to understand it better.)

I need to get off my lazy ass and start writing again...I think I'll write that round robin we did on the bus back from a competition freshman year...I wonder if Sonya will remember it? I feel a little guilty (all the time) about (everything) writing a story that's only one fourth mine, but if no one else wrote it...well, all's fair in art and war.

You'll have to excuse me. It's late and I'm still recovering from an excellent episode of Bebop and from finally kicking Elmdor's ass and stealing all of his clothes in Tactics. That full set of Genji armor looks so sexy on my Lancer. Mmm, there's something about a pixelized sprite in armor...Of course, now I have to kill Zarela, and that's really, really difficult when everyone is asleep and death sentenced. No matter. That's a task for another day; it's taken me several months to get that set of armor, I can wait another day to get out of that damn castle. (Two mastered thieves, one level eight theif, Beowulf as a Temple Knight with Excalibur and throw item, Orlandu as himself and able to lightning stab. Take out Celia and Lede first; Beowulf can put them to sleep or can don't act them while Cid lightning stabs them. If they stop bracelet Beo-beo, bring him back with a phoenix down and have him Shock! them. Fry the bitches first, then chicken the Marquis. Twice. It's so much easier to steal from someone with no brave. *evil laughter* Nevermind that Beowulf has only 45 brave and 62 faith. With Chicken and Shock! he doesn't need anything else. *further evil laughter, squared*)

Dealing with undead in the basement should be a piece of cake, but I'm a retard. Magic users are so very overrated in that game; all you need is a competent items list- phoenix down the skeletons and the knights and they'll be out immediately...until they resurrect. I've played this game so much that I've got a dozen little tricks up my sleeve...*glomps Tactics* I love this game...

No comments: