Sunday, September 22, 2002









WATER OF EARTH. Mommy! Well, you could be. You are good with plants and small creatures such as children. You're very generous and basically great hearted. You probably make mad whack cookies and are good at managing the household; also businesses. You'd make a good tax person, book keeper, gardener, massage therapist, etc. The ever domestic and practical one, you can stretch a penny and make ramen noodles go a long way.
Quiz
created by Polly Snodgrass.


Okay, it was either this or Queen of Swords- and she's the arsenic poisoner; the black widow; the heretic queen; the evil, crazy, aloof, scheming bitch. Dammit! It can't be healthy to be this conflicted...because heaven knows I would not make a good mother, even if I do make mad whack cookies. I don't do the finance thing, either...Air or Earth, Air or Earth...not as bad as being fire/water, I suppose...but it's still irritating.

(I'll be Janus, looking both ways but going neither, I'll be the twilight at the edge of dawn...)

No comments: