Monday, September 30, 2002

Meh. Since I've been a retard and haven't checked my comments lately...hello, Heather, whomever you may be. Also, my box of random men and other things is public property; I'm always willing to share. :)

Also...whoever was looking for me on the 16th and the 26th, 'fess up. I'm right here; if you've got sumthin' to say, say it. (Or, you know, at least say hi...) And if you're Kaitlin, *hugs*!! Miss you girl!

Um...lemme t'ink...that's it, for now. I swear that once I evolve out of being Swamp Thing (thank you, Bo...*much rolling of eyes*) I will update Vera Dicere...but right now I'm just too damn lazy, and fairly tired to boot.

booto, bootere, bootsi, bootus: 3rd conjugation verb, to boot; the act of booting; to apply a boot to an object, ie someone's head, eg "Boottothehead*whump*"

...yes, I just made up a Latin word. Shush. Everyone knows Latin is just English with "us" on the end of every word.

No comments: