Monday, September 16, 2002

Aw, I'm having too much fun with winamp right now. It pulled Moxy Fruvous' "Sad Girl" on my dancer skin. That would be a fic bunny if I wrote fanfic, it would. And now it did it again with "Hey Jealousy". And "Yellow". But that's only amusing because the skin is yellow. Yellow skin, yellow song, almost amusing if you're really bored...(This is me just skipping through my playlist to see what gets pulled on what, of course. I'm supposed to be doing homework. Or college aps.)

"Walking on the Air" on Yue. Now that's fitting. "Don't Bother None" with Folken. Now that's not fitting. Amusing, certainly, but not fitting. "Drops of Jupiter" on Gene. *giggle* "No Such Thing" on Auron. *cackle* (Would've been more apropriate with Tidus, but I dun have a Tidus skin.) "Save Me" on Vincent. Aww. He's Superman in disguise! (I really should be doing my homework...)
And earlier it actually pulled Gene on "Losing My Religion", which made me giggle. The only reason that skin is so inappropriately titled is because the damn song was always playing when I was working on it.

My general thoughts on both skins? I like Gene's repeat button better, and I'd like his shuffle but better if I'd made it shiny; the little yin-yang thingy ought to glow like the quartered circle does when it's on. I like the fact that Gene doesn't have any volume or balance buttons- the ones on Dancer irritate me, as does Dancer's posbar. I do like the way the equalizer came out, though. And Dancer's playlist is better. Gene's got a much better color scheme, though, and the image was so much easier to edit. Dancer has better buttons, or she would if you could see them...and I like her equalizer/playlist buttons better.

I think I like Gene's overall effect better, but Dancer was much more work and it shows it, I think...I need to get to work on some more; any requests? (After I do my homework, of course...)

No comments: