Monday, September 02, 2002

I do believe I would seriously maim for something signed by Yoshitaka Amano, or for The Sky collection. Hell, I'd step on someone's toes very hard for some of the random merchandise from the store. *drool*

Gah! I want the "Mistrust Certain Flowers" poster! And I am cursing myself and several minor deities for not buying Dream Hunters when I had the chance. Creepy Neil Gaiman + Shiny AmanoArt= Goooooood. . . . N.Y....salad? Vegetable. . . fairies? out of stock...*sniffle* Ah! They make socks! AmanoArt socks! In three different colors! And they're ridiculously expensive! But they're socks! And I so would beat someone over the head for the Think Like Amano book. I'd beat them over the head really hard. "Paint Your Lunch"! Posters! Auuugh! Coolness! *squeal* "Refuse to wear your glasses"! *squeal* And you get a discount if you buy all three! *squeal* And...Amano + Marvel= ohwowholyshitcoolness!!!! An Amano version of Wolverine? Say it with me now: Duuuuuude!

(Vera really should not go surfing through stores and such of Amano merchandise when it is late at night and her blog is handy. She will most likely squeal both in text and out loud.)

Dammit, now I'm going to have to dig out my FFIX artbook just to stare at the pictures in the back and drool over them. Some of his stuff is rather...weird; it's something you have to be in the right mood to enjoy. And right now I'm in an Amano mood. So pretty...*sigh*

No comments: