Saturday, September 07, 2002

Oh, yes (scribble being down and me not much liking diaryland)- Sheryl Crow is awesome. The concert last night kicked more ass than a steel-toed boot. I'd forgotten how much I liked her music in general- last night was utterly fan-fucking-tastic, despite the fact that I felt too self-conscious to get up and start dancing around in the aisles. I need to find out what the names of all the songs she played last night are- 'specially the one she played right after "Soak up the Sun". That one was coo'.

"Steve McQueen" is my new favorite screaming song, but the album version just doesn't do it justice. *sigh* Man, even after band practice and the promise of a six hour stint in a concession stand coming up, I'm still in happy live-music-bright-lights-sexy-guitarists-in-tight-pants-dancing-on-stage-and-Sheryl-Crown-and-Michelle-Branch bliss. That's some good bliss there, that is. *grin* Sheryl Crow put on an amazing concert; we missed the first fifteen minutes of Michelle Branch (and I assume that she opened with "Everywhere", which is really the song I would've liked to have heard live) but we got to see her do "All You Wanted", which was fairly coo'.

But aaaaahhh! it kicked ass! I wanted an overpriced t-shirt...or even an overpriced bandana to wrap around my hat...alas, it was not to be. I might be able to find one online, though...that'd be fairly coo'.

It's just a very happy thing you know. *happy squeal!*

(That, and I've rediscovered Escaflowne fanfiction. Mmm, Folken. *fangirlish sigh*)

No comments: