Tuesday, April 09, 2002

Okay, so scribble's still being a bitch...and I'm home alone with no fucking clue where mumsy dearest is. This would not normally be a problem, mind you, but I stayed after today and tried to call home for a ride but the phone was dead...so Kurt gave me a ride...and when I got home there was no one here. Again, not normally a problem. But someone had been home, about five or ten minutes before I got there- groceries on the counter, sink dripping like someone was in a hurry to leave...and that was near on an hour ago, and since I have the cell phone, there's no way of knowing where mumsy went. It's just a little odd, that's all...if she's waiting in the school parkinglot and I didn't see her on the way home because we took the long way, I'm fucked, 'cuz she'll be pissed as all hell. But it's not like her to just go shooting off to wait for me without getting a call, at least not before three- and that's about when I got home, so it doesn't make sense. That's why this is a problem- it doesn't make sense, and the weather is making me paranoid. rrr. *nothappy*

No comments: