Monday, April 29, 2002

I've mentioned how much I love GS before, haven't I? You know, the fact that our conversations degenerate into discussions on dyslexic bovines and the lack of grey matter in our heads...or the Itty Bitty Titty Committee, of which Liz-beth is a president, Kath an honorary member, and I ought to be a part of, but they won't let me? I mean, damn.

"No difference!"
"Aw, damn."

"...You missed."
"Wait, wait, was the safety on? Did you forget to load the gun again?"
"Oh, I knew I forgot something! So, which one's the safety? ...OW!!"
"She's a natural blonde."
"Sick, dear, just sick."
"...I don't get it?"

It was all so much funnier at the time...funny how we degrade into talking about livestock, sex, kinky sex, and of course, Jesus.

"I wasn't eating Jesus...just nibbling."
"Snacking."
"Munching."

"So, now it's time for blasphemy, right?"
"Wait, we've done violence, we did sex...shouldn't we do drugs now? Or is it rock 'n roll? I get these things so confused..."
"You can do sex and drugs and rock n roll at the same time."
"Blasphemy too- Jesus statues."
"Depends on what you're listening to."
"Depends on what you're doing."
"I repeat: Jesus statues."
"...I don't get it."

For the record, my cat actually isn't Jesus...but she might be pretty close. I love scouts. I really, really do. Happy day.

No comments: