Wednesday, May 15, 2002

There's something about Gundam Wing fanfiction that's horribly, terribly addictive. Wufei in particular- he's just so damn much fun. Everyone else can be crying or whining or screaming their heads off, and he'll just sit there and mutter about "a lack of decent justice".

In the manga at one point he goes buck and starts screaming "I AM JUSTICE!! I AM INVINCIBLE!!" Come on now, how much does that line kick ass? I wish I had lines like that, but my celestial script writer is on crack. The bad crack, mind you, not the good stuff. *sigh* I should start a collection: "Support the crack-ridden celestial script writers" or somethin' like that.

But until then...*puts Wufei in the box under the bed* There. All is well with the world. It must be getting pretty crowded in that box, though...maybe I should poke a few airholes? Nah...they don't need to breathe.

No comments: