Monday, May 06, 2002

So, uh...happy day? I've got "Do You Love" stuck in my head...it's been there for a day or so. Definitely one of the songs that I like better on White Lily whatchamacallits (Because I was looking at the cover not all of three hours ago and I ought to remember but I can't 'cuz I'm stupid...) but it's a little repetitive and way too easy to sing. 'S the song I quoted in the title bar...I like Natalie Imbruglia, so hushup.

Since I've been feeling particularly evil lately, I may write that thrice bedamned scene from Dreamscape that nobody has any idea what I'm talking about...you know, I do occasionally forget that the rest of the world can't actually read my mind. Things'd be a helluva lot simpler if y'all could, you know. I wouldn't have to actually speak then...

But the scene that I'm thinking of involves Quinn, Leo, a dark alley, and me trying to find as many euphemisms and synonyms for 'lick' as possible.

*cough* Only it really isn't. But it could be, you know? I told you I was feeling evil...(And since there's no romance in the scene whatsoever, just panic and desperation and a great deal of acting in Quinn's part, I shouldn't have too much trouble actually writing it. It should be illegal, having this much fun with my characters.)

No comments: