Saturday, May 18, 2002

I'm never eating at Dunkin' Donuts again.

Did you know that in one munchkin, just one, there are three grams of fat?
And the "reduced fat" blueberry muffin has 16 grams of fat? Reduced from twenty something, you see.

I'm not even going to tell you the fat and calorie count of the sausage sandwiches...you'd have a coronary, right there at your computer screen, you would. Get up and go for a walk, why don't you? Raise that heart rate! Sheesh, even I've been walking all day. Running, more like, what with my erstwhile brother's legs being so damned long.

"Psst, you're short."
(This is me rolling my eyes again, because if I had a nickel every time he said that to me, I'd have a crap load of nickels.)
"And guess what- you're getting shorter!"

Oh, horrors.

No comments: