Saturday, May 18, 2002

As I was discussing with Kristen a few days ago, in Episode II, you get a two for one deal; Hayden Christiansen (eh, I spelled that wrong...) and Ewan McGregor. That's two for one! But alas, not more than two. Unless (and this was her idea, notnotnotnot mine...) of course, you add Yoda.

Now, at the time, I considered this to be an idea worthy of a thwapping, and I squawked loudly over it. But now that I've seen the movie, and now that I've seen that last lightsaber battle (not to spoil any thing, but...so. shiny. *drroooool*)...
Well, actually, I was bloghopping and saw someone comment that Yoda was sexy, and it reminded me of this. Because not all of my associations are random! They're just pseudo-random.

Oh, look, it's Tom Cruise. Coming out of the wall. Look out! (The Minority Report previews made me googley eyed. *drool* But that's not why I said that. It's pseudorandom, you know.)

No comments: