Saturday, November 15, 2003

Perry, stop molesting Virgil.

...Yes, I know he likes it, and so does Nova, but dude. Public place. And that is so taking advantage of him when he's angsting. You know he can't be held responsible for his actions when he's angsting. And what the hell are you wearing, you eccentric little fuck?

*rolls eyes* I swear, this lot is going to be the death of me. Have given up any and all hope of finishing the damn thing; I'm about fifteen thousand words behind, it's almost noon, and I've decided that getting out of bed is overrated.

I've also been reading way too much OC fanfic. My speech and thought patterns tend to mirror whatever I've been reading too much of- so I now have a rather distinctive Seth-voice in my head. Fucking annoying, really.

Finally filled the mother in on random details...I'll probably see a doctor over thanksgiving- until then, I'll just have to deal with things.

So not getting out of bed today. I've discovered I don't even need to eat anymore. Ah, the benefits of a fucked up metabolism.

I shouldn't be blogging right now, not when my head doesn't feel screwed on right. I should be writing, I should be doing homework, I should be reading...I should be finding other anime to pirate, I should be watching the Harry Potter trailer again (replayed the Snape-boggle scene about four times; is it me, or is Alan Rickman just really, really hot in that trailer?), I should be doing just about anything but what I'm doing right now, which is talking about what I should be doing.

Whoa. Need to read Anne Rice or Chris Moore to counteract the crack. It's starting to give me a headache.

*le sigh* Dropped sociology out of my schedule, took english 200 instead. Haven't handed in my five college transfer form yet, but i did hand in the j-term thing, so I am now taking Sappho's Muse. Oh, craziness.

But Sappho was cool, y'know? I mean, obviously all erotic lesbian poets of ancient Greece are cool, though I'm sure I'd have a different opinion if it weren't for all the Sappho jokes the father cracked during junior year. *rolling of eyes*

There are too many stories in my head right now- ADG is sucking away my soul, and the characters are even more badly behaved than the characters from DDD (you'd think that Leto wouldn't have much competition, but no, it seems he does). GA needs to be updated, it really does; by the end of the month I'll have several new pages. That might be the easiest way to do it, really; update once a month with four to six pages. Hrm. I could handle just two stories, but D20 is also sucking away my soul, because Spots and Meg and Mark have made the transition to the Urban Arcana setting far too easily.

*sigh* Saw Top Girls last night- very cool play. Very cool indeed. I didn't get the ending, either, but I don't think many people did. Loved the opening scene, though, with the dinner party- "top girls" of every age. Pope Joan was my favorite, with her forgotten Latin and bloody red gloves.

Watched Indiana Jones, too, which was a very happy thing. Fell asleep at the very end, though; completely missed the Evil!Elsa thing, but many Nazi jokes were made, so it's all good.

Tina is still asleep, which isn't like her. It's past noon, now; I wonder what's for lunch. ...Hm. Nothing worth eating. Alas.

Molly still has my tablet. Huh. Not that she isn't welcome to it; I'm just greatly amused by her general glee. I think, maybe, that I will make myself some soup. But that would require getting out of bed.

Ah, well.

No comments: