Thursday, November 13, 2003

>_< Dude, body? Quit fucking with me. It's not nice. That whole "lets get four hours of sleep and then feel better than ever in the morning!" thing is really just not fair.

*sigh* Whatever. Just- whatever. If I keel over and die tomorrow, it'll just be my body's idea of some sort of a sick joke because it's mean like that. *head to wall, thunk thunk thunk*

Anyway. So, I've got a brand new vice (like I needed another). And I'm not sure who to blame it on- Kristen for first telling me about the show waaaay back in August, or Tina for watching it yesterday.

And the vice is...*drumroll, anyone? ...or not* The O.C. slash. *dodges the inevitable thrown rocks* Can I help it if Adam Brody is incredibly, adorably gay most of the time? And that even if the guy who plays Ryan can't act very well, he does adorably downtrodden better than he should?

Random of me, I know. I don't even watch much of the show because (surprise surprise) the female characters make me want to claw my eyes out. Except Anna. She's cool. But Summer and Marissa are painfully stupid (and the dress Marissa was wearing on last night's episode? Dear god, why?) in addition to being incredibly unattractive and far too old. (Ryan falls under the being-too-old category as well, of course...)

Still. I just feel like a dork, having found a new obsession to distract me from my work. *le sigh*

The weather is quite nasty out right now...I've got my appointment for the knee in half an hour, but I think we're having a gracious dinner tonight, which completly sucks. The menu looks gracious dinner-like, at any rate. And I was really in the mood for Chinese, too. *sigh*

To make matters worse, my knee woke up this morning completley pain free. I am not pleased. I didn't go to the trouble of making that appointment just to have my knee chicken out on me at the last minute. *grumpy* Not that it isn't nice to not be in pain, but still.

Dumdeedum...I'm looosing my grip on reaaaality.
And it's fucking with my mind.

No comments: