Saturday, November 01, 2003

Feckin' A. The internet craps out when I wanna publish a long and involved entry about Trent and his mpd. Fooey.

Virgil is being uncooperative and angsty. *sigh* And I tried to write last night, but I realized that I didn't have my Stupid Computer to write at, and it just felt strange. I love Seph, he's the bestest little computer with a god complex in the whole world, but he's not Stupid. It's weird having to use such a small monitor for writing...

Hells, it's weird writing, period. I haven't done anything serious since the very tiny amount of work I did on Dreams in September.

I should play random CDs right now, just so I can scream along. But my voice is still thick and my jaw still aches, so singing is a painful affair. My stomach is protesting from the excess of food, and I'm still recovering from dealing with the parents. I may need to buy something again. *sigh*

Virgil apparently has a fouler mouth than I'd originally thought. *doublesigh* And nevermind that I can't concentrate when the body is going urk on me. >_<

I should have brought Watership Down with me after October Break. And all of my Michael Moorcock.

...Dude, Vampire Squids! And I can incorporate them without doing freakish things to the plot! Yes!!

Ugh. I don't feel like writing right now. Listening to Dawn Upshaw does not help when I need to maintain a certain level of angst for this story. (Damnit, I wanted to write something silly this year!) And I'm way too psyched about Renegades tomorrow. *triplesigh*

No comments: