Monday, November 03, 2003

I kill you so hard your ancestors die!

Virgil, you're so creative.

What I hate is how everyone around me online is also doing the nano; I don't want to hear about other people's word counts. I don't want to read excerpts from their bad novels. I don't want to hear a word of it, anywhere. It's depressing, you know- the people who've hit twelve thousand already. Can't stand it. >_< I know it's possible to write ten thousand words in one sitting; I've done it before. I know it's possible to write two thousand words an hour (thus making it theoretically possible to finish the nano in a single day) but damnit, I just can't quite manage that right now.

Whine whine whine, bitch moan. The Allstate commercials with the turtle and the bunny are hilarious. I approve.

Spent far too much time today drawing. I wish I could manage backgrounds, but I just can't think of anything that'll look good that I can actually draw. But I finished the faery pic I was working on last week, and realized that I lost the Zazi and Darwin profile sheets I drew last week. I adore Open Canvas, but if you're absent minded, you're screwed.

Trent is on way too much crack, and I adore him.

I heard two men talkin' on the radio
In a crossfire kind of new reality show
Uncovering the ways to plan the next big attack
Well they were countin down the ways to stab a brother
In the be right back after this the unavoidable kiss
with the minty fresh death breath sure to outlast this catastrophe
Dance with me-
cuz if you gots the poison, I gots the remedy

And I...
won't worry my life away...
*toothy grin*

No comments: