Saturday, November 15, 2003

Doctors annoy me- this isn't in response to anything lately, just things in general.

"Blood? Ah, so was the blood bright red?"
"Um, yes?"
"Hmm."

And what does that mean? Is it good? Is it bad? Why don't they tell you? Nrrrg.
Finally got hungry- that's a happy thing. Ate some bread. Now regretting it. *sigh* I'll stop giving updates of my general health, I promise.

Anyway. Watching Sixteen Candles right now. I need to see if Squeaky's ever seen this movie, cuz dude. He's Anthony Michael Hall, down to the dancing and the facial expressions. Seriously. Those are the exact dance movies he did on the band trip. They're exactly the same, and it's kinda frightening. Only Squeaky seems to lack the sex drive. *rolling of the eyes*
"Hey, a lot can happen over a year. I mean, you can come back next year as a completely normal person."

Huzzah for anime. Filling in the gaps of my Weiss Kreuz experience; just got through episode six, working on episode seven. Silly Aya, she's not your sister, stop thinking dirty thoughts about her. ...Actually, stop thinking dirty thoughts about your sister, too. Cuz that's just wrong, man. (So screwed up, they're all just so screwed up- compared to the good guys, the bad guys are practically normal. ...Well, maybe not Farfarello. But you know what I mean.) Also going to work my way through the first episode or two of Mirage of Blaze; I will get the boxset, when it comes out, but for now I'll just refresh my memory with the first two episodes. It'll probably be seven DVDs in the end, and that's going to be more than a little pricey, if the boxset of Trigun is any indication. Alas. But it's preeeety. *sigh* Ah well. Can't wait til I get to the eps of Weiss with Schwarz and Schrient in them. Huzzah, evil!

Tina's going to Amherst; I'm sticking to my plan of not getting out of bed; I did watch three episodes of Buffy, though. It's good to be a loser, sometimes. Later on, we'll be watching MST3K, 'cuz that's what you do when you're a big dork surrounded by a bunch of other big dorks. :)

At the moment I am reading The OC transcripts, and looking at screencaps. Oh, adorableness. Oh, how I hate Marissa. Oh, how I *heart* Seth. And Ryan? With the spoon? Dude. Just- dude. I know this is going to be one of those obsessions that will ultimately disappoint me, but y'know what? It's fun for the time being. Ah, teen drama. It's Fox's response to WB and Everwood (another show I really ought to watch more of, as it's not quite so much with the ridiculous drama).

Heh. Justice league is being very Illuminatus! and Lovecraftian right now. I am amused. Totally Lovecraftian. Hee. Call of Cthulhu, anyone?

Have added On the Road to my J-term reading list...damn this show! I've gone into full out obsession mode. *sigh* All so I can read more slash and find out why there seem to be people who actually like Summer.

No comments: