Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Eeew, Marissa is a skanky ho!

Water is a happy thing, as are those really strange cookie/brownie/cream cheese monstrosity things. Yummy. The OC is also a happy thing, even with its bad acting and overaged characters and excessive drama.

Oh, dear god. Seth shenannigans! I can kind of see the Summer appeal; she babbles just like Seth, but she's just so. feckin'. annoying. Anna's starting to grate on me, too...and Marissa is still a skanky ho, which basically leaves the only worthwhile female character...Kirsten. Who's an adult, so she doesn't exactly count.

Ah, drama. Angst. Shenannigans! Heh.

Eeew, skanky ho Marissa, stop groping Ryan. Ick.

I mean, can you blame me for wanting to slash Seth and Ryan when the only other love interests are Marissa, Summer, and Anna? Not that Anna isn't cool, but she's really not developed beyond her love of comic books and other things Geeky. Again, only seen three episodes, but I still just find her voice annoying.

I'm not being obsessive anymore...but I am still greatly amused by the whole thing.

No comments: