Monday, June 09, 2003

zoot
interj. a retort used to warn someone to back away.
"You'd better zoot, boy."
boogie
n. a type of male.
"Yo, you're getting a boogie!"
woogie
v. to hate one's credit card.
"Mind you don't woogie, dude."

Hence, 'boogie-woogie zoot-zoot': A male who hates his credit card had better get the hey out of here, yo?
Slang Generator
And I thought the surrealist compliment generator was fun!

dei
n. a pair of sunglasses.
"Check out her dei - let's flirt with it!"
sounds good to me...

tyler
interj. an exclamation used in celebrating a victory.
"Tyler! I knew you couldn't flirt with my burger!"

jubal
interj. casual greeting.
"Jubal, man." "Jubal."

von
n. an old police car.
"Dawg! Gimme a von!"

floober
n. non-alcoholic drinks, but also a secret code-word for money.
"I'm gonna inject drugs into your floober, boy."

fork
adj. like a mobile phone.
"Someone dosed her drink and now she's fork."
so that's what I've been saying all this time...

No comments: