Monday, June 02, 2003

"It's times like these I just like to sit awake, contemplating the concept of David Bowie."
"Oh, I don't like to use the term 'bisexual'. I find it far too...limiting."
"You know what this situation calls for? Excessive amounts of drama. Quick, someone slap me."
"You people? I am not 'you people'! I am...oh. Those people. Never mind, I guess I am."
"Well, isn't that just enough to make you wanna tear all your clothes off and skip in circles? Or maybe that's just me."
"Occasionally, I get the urge to do a good deed. Usually I put my head between someone's legs and wait til it passes."

...Whoever he is, I'm sure he has impeccable fashion sense. The nice thing about having completely random strangers piping up in my head is that they contemplate David Bowie for me so that I don't have to. I think he also contemplates Queen in a similar manner. I get the feeling he bursts into song a lot.

Maybe one of his many claims to fame is his ability to sing the opening verse to "Bohemian Rhapsody"- as a solo, in four part harmony with himself. He has a very versatile voice.

I'm sure he has very long nails, and paints them black, or an eye searing shade of orange, just to put people on edge.

There was a blatant Ragtime reference up there, and I apologize for it. He doesn't. He doesn't apologize for much of anything.

He probably has a name, but I don't know it yet. He might have a story, but I don't know that yet, either. *shrug* Maybe someday he'll tell me. I get the feeling he won't, though.

No comments: