Tuesday, June 17, 2003

On my third can of vanilla coke in the past half hour. What, me find solace in caffeine? Never.
As an aside, however, roasted potatoes and vanilla coke to not a happy combination make.

Scandinavia has invaded our house; Marita's mother and aunt are here as well. Bjarta isn't here yet, we're not sure if he will be. Mark was supposed to come, but he reneged. I'd call him a bastard, but he's the middle brother. *shrug* The sprogs, however, are adorable- but I'll claim to have been under the influence of too much caffeine if you call me out on saying so.

Downloading as much Luna Sea as I can get my hands on, since Lulu is being remarkably cooperative. I've got three new ones now, and I'm looking for a fourth. Yummy incomprehensible Jrock music. Mmm. Have to go find translations eventually, I suppose.

My favorite song is still Aurora, the first Luna Sea mp3 I downloaded. Beautiful lyrics, great melody- I can usually even remember what a few of them mean. I can sing most of 'em, though, and that pleases me.

Chikadzukitai, chikadzukenai...

Mmm, seven total Luna Sea mp3s. Not half bad.

By the by, the lemon bars never got made. Two chocolate pies, though. Oh, the sugar. Oh, the butter. Oh, my arteries.

That little snippet below could double as an interaction between any two random as-of-yet unnamed characters, or an interaction between my consciousness and my moody, literary side. Stupid pretentious literary-ness. *snort* I can't stand it when I get like that, hence why my sensible half (quarter? eighth? teaspoon?) has to smack me occasionally.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Thank you for these good times on your blog. I am often at the post to watch (over and over again) these wonderful articles that you shared. Really very interesting. All the best !

voyance gratuite en ligne