Wednesday, October 22, 2003

There is no new Godless Avatar today, because I didn't draw it. There is, however, a variation on a theme in the deviantart account. I'll have the other one done this weekend, I'm sure, and I'll have the GA page up either late tonight or tomorrow morning.

I didn't have English today, and I don't have geo tomorrow; how screwy is that? Darby will be in Houston, so she cancelled. >_< I have decided that tomorrow morning I shall either finish the t-shirt design and at least two GA pages, or I shall go for a walk around the lake and read Henry James. I shall get things done tomorrow! I'll pay my telephone bill, too. Really.

I wrote a Wet!Virgil snippet in Moneta last night...Wet!Virgil being Virgil's incarnation in the nanonovel. I've decided to make it a place to put as many cameos as possible; does anyone want to appear in my novel? Does anyone want anyone else to appear in the novel? I'll take requests, gladly. I know Solneki and Mordant will show up, and Nenia with Rethen and Hunter. D&D characters of ages past will appear briefly, and various members of the Boffo and Song of Shadows casts. I may even bring in characters from DDD and Seventh Hour and connect all three novels (novel and attempted novel) together...Hm...

I'm just going to have fun writing this- If I get stuck, I'll bring in the mutant lesbian ninja cabbages, and see if Virgil can come up with a way to explain them away while Trent challenges them to a duel.

Oh! Eee! Jason Mraz is recording a live album in two weeks! A new live album! One with the band! I love the energy on his studio recording, but the mellowness of his live performance is just as appealing. Yay!

No comments: