Friday, October 03, 2003

I'd forgotten how completely and utterly traumatic last November was for me. *sigh* Now where is that post?

I'm working on my d20 character rather than my homework, because damnit, I want to. I have a meeting at 6:30, however, and it'll last for a while, I'm sure. I want to go, but at the same time, I dont. Blarg. Look, Im dropping my apostrophes left and right. Thats a bad sign, im sure of it.

He doesnt have a name, you see. Id name him Mordant, but I dont think thats who he is; Mordant is far more...spacey. My d20 modern guy is a pimp mastah! kinda guy. (no, really, hes wearing a fur trimmed coat and has a shaved head. id give him the hat, too, if i could draw it.) And Mordant wears designer flannel with Abercrombie jeans and really expensive shoes, so he cant be Mordant.

I need a naaaaame. *whines* Will post the picture in devart tonight, when its finished.

No comments: