Monday, October 13, 2003

Deeply disturbing post in the nano journal; I really don't think I'll write about Trent, because he's more fucked up than I thought he was. That, and I don't really feel like trying to rewrite Fight Club.

The real question, in Trent's case, is which one is the other's imaginary friend. I'm still not sure. And the other main character doesn't have a name, which bothers me. I can't get a grip on characters without names; my own situation probably has something to do with that. *shrug*

I've no idea what I feel like writing, unfortunately. The concept of steampunk intrigues me, because I always picture it in my head as some sort of Sherlock Holmes on crack kind of thing. Might be fun.

I think I'll just hang around the forums for a while and see if I get inspired...this is a rather half assed way of going about it, but what can I say? I'm a career under-achiever. *shrug*

No comments: