Thursday, June 23, 2005

What Remains

What Remains, Fanfiction.net.
What Remains, Ficwad.com.

EDIT, 12 HOURS LATER: Ficwad version is actually slightly edited; ff.net version was posted very late at night because I couldn't frickin' sleep and sucks more than the other. (Both of them are kind of crappy, actually.)

So, you know that cracktastic Kakashi/Sasuke AU thing where Obito survives? ...um, yeah. Chapter one. Only it's less KakaSasu now, and more Obito changing the fate of the universe and lots of UST.

Good god, but I'm horrible to the characters I like. This is going to be worse than Sorrows and Rejoicings- and it's going to be chapters and chapters and chapters long.

The writing is pretty awful, because I hate writing action...thankfully, most of the later chapters are just character pieces and daily life things, because, ha, I'm a horrible person.

I'm going to regret posting this thing so, so much in the morning- particularly since I just spent the last hour trying to come up with a title. After exhausting T S Eliot, I tried Google- I wanted to make some allusion to the whole standing-to-the-left thing, but instead I just got a play on words that only I get, because it's more stupid than obscure. Kind of like me! *ded*

That's it, I'm going to bed.

No comments: