Wednesday, June 22, 2005

stuff

Just realized that apping Ophelia at CFUD was silly; I should have apped as Alex from Animist. Because, you know, he talks to animals. And he has a pet rat. And a large hat with feathers. And I wouldn't have to frickin' rhyme.

Maybe I'll start on an app for him soonish; will have to reread the book, of course. It's either him or Jake from The Dark Tower...but I'll have to read book seven first. *wibbles*

Meanwhile, working on the Jiraiya costume. *is filled with great joy* Life is shiny. So is twill. Mmm, soft fabric.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And we're not allowed to see the app until voting, yes, or else risk bias? But I'm pretty sure there will only be one rhyming Ophelia, and the voting could be weeks away, aannnnd *forlorn expression*.

Yes?

-Sonya