Tuesday, June 21, 2005

fangirling

I love Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex beyond words. No fucking words.

Batou? The best character ever. Aside from Togusa, the Major, and the Tachikoma, that is. I love them all so hard it isn't even funny. They're amazingly shiny.

Mostly, though, my love is for Batou and his cigarettes, his ponytail, his prosthetics, his sense of humor, his love for the Tachikoma (and totally unrequited love for the Major and Togusa), the way he picks fights, and just everything about him, really. So much love. (He's an anti-bishounen, but this does not stop hiim from being incredibly hot. Rrawr, older men in anime.)

I want to write fic, but I haven't seen enough of the series. We all know I have a weakness for eyes, though, and right now the prosthetic blindspot thing is giving me chills because it just makes Batou seventy eight thousand times better. *love* Picture...in wallet...gah. So wonderful. And there's going to be a second season, yaye. I am in severe series-lust here- I know what most of my Otakon swag is going to consist of now. *does the happy swag dance* (It only just occurred to me that yes, I am going to be able to get scads and scads of swag at discount prices in two months because yes, I really am going to Otakon. Huzzah!)

No comments: