Sunday, June 19, 2005

Incoherent Naruto squee

You know what? I don't care what Deidara said. Bastard can't even be honest about his gender (yeah, shut up, I still think he's incredibly girly, even if he isn't a girl), how am I supposed to believe him when he says Gaara's dead, huh? I refuse to believe it. Won't do it. If Gaara's actually dead, Naruto had better bust out with some crazy Kyuubi shit (yes, that jutsu) and wipe the stupid artiste off the face of the planet, for serious, yo. *pissy*

On the other hand, Sasori needs to stop being awesome, because right now he's competing with Kisame for my favorite gratuitous bad guy. Dead puppet bodies! (This makes Sand, Wind, and Stone and Bone Harvester that much more plausible, and I seriously need to finish them.) I love it- the Akatsuki are all freaks, and I love them. They're not really evil, they're just misunderstood. (I hate Deidara, though, and I still think Itachi is a pussy. No, this has nothing to do with the way they mistreated Gaara and Sasuke respectively, I swear.)

I vaguely wish I were watching the anime, since the filler has Kabuto in it, but I don't care that much. The Kabuto in my head isn't going to change (he's still upset about not being allowed the zombie baby) no matter what the anime does with him.

No comments: