Thursday, March 27, 2003

Vagrant Story? I love you. I really do- and not just for all the gratuitous fanservice and the brain break of a plot. I love you for how ridiculously fun your battle system is, and how spiff your graphics are, and for how I can spend hours just wasting time in your dungeons.

Therefore, I would like to say this: I do not ever, ever want to be subjected to a two hour dungeon crawl with no save space in sight after finding no end to nifty things and finally advancing the plot a bit- I do not want to finally escape from this dungeon crawl from hell, filled with traps and other nasty things, and decide to unlock a new door with one of my brand new sigils, only to find a HUNGRY, SNARLING DRAGON behind it.

So knock that shit off, yo. It ain't funny.

"Okay, Ashley, you have three choices! Door number one, door number two, and door number three! One door leads to riches and fame and shiny, shiny weapons; one door leads to safety and a save space; and another door leads to SNARLING, HUNGRY DOOM. Which will it be?"
"...Door number...two."
"I'm sorry! You chose SNARLING, FANGED DEATH WITH WINGS!!! Too bad, try again!"
"*screams like a little girl and runs away*"
*CHOMP*

*_* Easily traumatized- but I did make it to a save space, in the end. It just took me far too long, and there were far too many minions of evil in my way. Throwing in the dragon at the last minute was just unfair. *sulks*

Expect Saturday to be filled with much babble, and perhaps a transvestite or three. We're going to see Rocky Horror. *dances the time warp*

*falls over* ^_^

1 comment:

susane said...

Very nice blog, thank you for details on shooting, it'll make me grow.

voyance en ligne