Monday, March 17, 2003

Right, so some people call them soulbonds, some people call them muses, I call them fucking annoying and distracting; you know how it goes, you're watching a show, or reading a book, and suddenly you've got someone in your head demanding attention and food and a storyline, and even if you both know you'll never ever ever actually write it, they still want something.

I think I prefer muse to soulbond, since soulbond has become so twisted...though muse typically applies to fanfic and such, for people who aren't terminally lazy. You know, people who actually get stuff done.

I've got four new muses, and I've never even watched one episode of Weiss Kreuz. But all four members of Schwarz are wreaking havoc, and Schuldich thinks he's Molly Ringwald and I swear if the mangled lyrics of "Don't Tell Mama" don't stop flashing before my eyes accompanied by some of the most disturbing images ever, I'm going to hurt something.

Gaaaaaaaahhhhhh. If it weren't so horribly, horribly, horribly wrong, I might actually write this, because it is hilariously ridiculous...but oh, so wrong...

I'm rather annoyed, though, because Schwarz popped up and displaced Ashley, who is rather maladjusted, as far as muses go...and Ashley displaced the FFVII crew, who were just getting back in the swing of things, so now I've got disgruntled muses in addition to loud, obnoxious, and horribly twisted ones...

It's no wonder I've been getting so many splitting headaches recently. *sigh* Oh goodness, look at the time, and I STILL HAVEN'T DONE MY SHAKESPEARE PAPER THAT WAS DUE LAST WEDNSDAY. Haven't done my calc or Latin homework either, come to think of it. I'M SUCH A SLACKING SENIOR AND NOW I'M SCREWED.

...*sigh* Ah, well. Such is life. ...ooh, pretty art!

No comments: