Thursday, March 13, 2003

...So, last year? Last year I had a copy of Dante's Inferno. Maybe it was two years ago. Dun remember. Anyway. I think I brought it to school and put it in my backpack- you know, light reading for when class got boring, that sort of thing. I never saw it again.

*grump* Must...read...complex...Christian...mythology...now...*glurblefloopdies*

Just think of all the obscure references that have been made from that book, over the years- so many references, and I don't catch any of them! Must...add...to...store...of...useless...knowledge...*g'aaaahh*

This was randomly brought to you by Farfarello, Cagnazzo, Barbariccia (though I like Valvalis so much better...damn Engrish...), Rubicante, and the Calcobrina, and every other random reference from each of the nine circles of hell that I haven't caught yet.

No comments: